Disable EditReport button on the OutoftheBox Pega Reports
I want to disable the Edit report button present on all out of the box reports.
One Approach i thought was to deselecting the "Edit report" checkbox in the "Editing Commands" Group of checkboxes in the "Available toolbars commands" dialog box by selecting the "Options" button next to the "Enable toolbar" checkbox on the "Report Viewer" tab of the Report Definition Rule Form.
Is there any other better approach rather than changing in each of the single report.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- pega 6.3- in review harness buttons are still editable want it to be disabled- pls suggest?
- Open and delete buttons are disabled in UI used DataTableClassEditor Listview in Pega 7.2.2 in IE- compatibility mode
- Can you list down the Out-of-the-box capabilities in PEGA 7.0 version?
- How to disable the create button and the action menu button from the Instance toolbar for restricted users
- Disable Report Logging for Data Pages based upon Report Definitions