Directories in temp directory
Pega creates several directories and files in temp directory. Some of these directories are explained in the help;
However, I don't find explanation of the following directories. What are the purpose of these directories?
RuleMgmt -> This folder is used during import and export to extract archives and to build archives respectively. Ensure that there are no imports or exports happening on the node at the time of cleaning up the contents of this folder.
Tracer -> By default the Tracer XML file will be stored in this folder. The XML files will be only available till the tracer is running from the PRPC and on closing the tracer window the XML file will be removed from this folder.
_temp -> no idea about this folder
extractedFiles and extractedFilesVFS - not seen in the Pega temp folder in Pega 7.4 instance.
keytruststorefiles -> seems like it stores the default trust store and key store of Pega as per the folder content.
Hope this might help you.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Temp-Directory uses physical location rather symlink is configured for temp-dir
- How to get Temp Directory Path
- Does Pega is using local file system when uploading a file?Some sort of temp directory in the middle on Pega server?
- Can we have explicit Pega temp directory for all the nodes in a weblogic application server?
- Does explicittempdir,pr_temp, file://web of pxserviceexportpath refer to the same directory?