Different footer for first page of PDF - PDF generation using HTMLTOPDF OOTB activity
I have a requirement to set different footer message for the 1st page and different footer for the remaining pages of PDF.
I am using HTMLTOPDF OOTB activity to generate PDF from Correspondence rule(which consists of HTML code).
Is there any way to set different footer(messages) across pages using HTMLTOPDF activity..?
Could any one please suggest something else..OR
confirm (no way of providing different footers across pages of PDF) from PEGA side.
Note: We are using Pega 7.1.9 version
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to add Categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- We have requirement to generate the Table of contents, page numbers in header/footer of the PDF document. We are using the OOTB activity HTMLToPDF for this purpose, However there is no option to generate the Table of contents also the page numbers for the
- Feedback item to set margins for generated PDF using HTMLTOPDF OOTB activity
- pdf generated from htmltopdf ootb activity needs to be converted to binary stream
- OOTB HTMLToPDF generates Off style PDF
- Generating a PDF via HTMLToPDF page margin is increase into next page