Difference between status New and Open in PDC alert Case lifecycle
We are trying to understand the distinction between the statuses New and Open, of an Alert case in Predictive Diagnostic Cloud.
My understanding is that : when an alert case gets created , the status it is assigned is New.
So, when the status gets changed to Open ? What are the reasons that leads to the change of the status of the case ?
I am clear about the status Open-ElevatedKPI too.
If its possible to share the list of status a PDC case undergoes during its lifecycle it would be helpful too.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Case is already open alert dialog popup when you click "Begin" button in review harness at CaseManegaer portal
- Browser alerts generated by PDC- Who will address these alerts?
- How to open results using a UI action set with cases of differing statuses?
- Run case exercise Case Lifecycle Management clipboard error
- Getting the Count of cases on each process in a case lifecycle