Difference between some Pega Mashup attributes
What is the difference between
Can you highlight some use-cases to better understand the difference between them?
***Moderator Edit: Vidyaranjan | Updated Platform Capability***
First, I am looking at the source code in PegaCompositeGadgetMgr.js to avoid any confusion.
You listed 2 parameters that simply don't exists:
These are incorrectly mentioned in some of the articles on the support community.
These two are actually the following:
data-pega-parameters should be mentioned as data-pega-action-param-parameters
data-pega-query should be mentioned as data-pega-action-param-query
(I will get this fixed)
Now, to answer your question the differences between the following parameters:
This is a required parameter of "query" when using the data-pega-action of OpenWorkByURL.
A perfect example is when you want to display a full end user portal in a mashup you have to use this:
Every action type may have one or more required parameters and they all use the "data-pega-action-param-[Param_Name]' naming convention.
These are parameters added to the initial mashup processing and are not specific to the action type being used. Think of these parameters as being specific to client needs to send extra data to PRPC. This follows a very specific syntax:
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- What does the mashup div attribute data-pega-redirectguests do?
- Is there any way to use OOTB Mashup attributes with FCM capabilities in place?
- How can we host an external application on Pega User Interface. As through Mashups we can embed a Pega application as gadgets on a web application to create a Pega Composite application.Does Mashups can be utilized in my requirement. Please suggest an ap
- How to map LDAP attribute with Pega Property [Pega 7.2.2]
- Reading Header Attribute information- get CN works in non-Pega app, but doesn't work in Pega app