difference between IAC and Pega Web Mashup
This is not a technical question but more software distribution / license question. If I understand correctly, back in old days, IAC used to be a separate software from PRPC and it had to be "installed" individually, and also it was a separate license. Is it correct?
Now, from Pega Platform 7.1.8 it is renamed as "Pega Web Mashup". Is it still different software, or is it incorporated into Pega Platform? Is it still separate license? If yes, from when has that change been made?
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega Web Mashup (IAC) and browser back/forward navigation button behavior
- How to install an SSL/TLS Certificate on Pega IAC Gateway (Web Mashup)
- Buttons, Links and Menus are not working in Pega Web Mashup (IAC) gadget in Tabs.
- SSL/TLS Certificate not available and failing on Pega IAC Gateway (Web Mashup) when SSL offloading is done at LTM
- IAC(Web MashUp) upgrade steps from 04.01.01 to v7.1