DevOps :Unable to create a File system repository in pega 8 version
I am trying to create a file system repository to complete CICD process but while creating FS i am getting an error saying that "You are not authorized to create, modify, or lock instance DATA-REPOSITORY DEPLOYMENT" and i have logged with "email@example.com to create repository.
Please let me know who do i proceed on this.
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to move post from Pega Academy to PSC***
what is your exact version of prpc? Can you try another user and make sure your access group having the role PegaRULES:RepositoryAdministrator?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Unable to create repository in candidate systems (i.e in SE or QA) for devops(Deployment manager)
- How to create file system repository in DevOps
- Unable to install Pega DevOps Foundation in SOR / Orchestration server as latest version of this zip file is not present in Deployment Manager zip available in PDN
- Unable to create right Repository for Devops CI/CD Pipeline
- DevOps Implementation in Pega 7.3.1 / Where Pega Repository Creating in CI Process?