DevOps Issue - Branch rules migration issue .Error - You have entered an incorrect password
Here's the screen shot of the Pipeline Configuration:-
I kept the same rule-set password & merge policy tab but still got the same issue. Also, I don't have any issues to with merge wizard screen and able to lock the branch rule-set and merge the rules.
Please refer attached doe for steps details. Thanks!!
The Issue has been fixed. How? You need to keep branch rule set version unlocked but lock the ruleset which you have mentioned in the product file. Also, uncheck the option- "Allow checked out rules...." in the product rule.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- DevOps landing page issue- InvalidStreamError
- How to add error message "Incorrect Username" / "Incorrect Password" login screen
- How to change the pega default validation message,At the time of login if the user enters only user id or only password if he subl=mits we need to display error message
- Getting prerequisite issue when referring a rule in Branch rule set in base rule set and both rulesets have Application mode val
- pzLPInApplicationWorkTypes:**.pyConfirmPassword: Incorrect password specified error while adding a sub case to a case type