DevOps Implementation in Pega 7.3.1 / Arrangement of Nodes and File Repositories.
- The Arrangement of DevOps implementation mode in Orchestration Server and SOR as single Node.Dev, QA and Production Server Configured as Separate Single Nodes.
- Node Arrangement for CI/CD Process in Devops Implementation.
- File Repositories use for Repository Implementation for CD Process.
- File Repositories are Created in File Share with read and Write Permission.
- Dev and Prod File Repositories are using For CD Process regarding Product Movement across the CD Process Servers [SOR --> QA --> Production or Staging]
- 1st Step - Product File Generated from SOR Based on the Product Rule that Configured in DevOps Pipeline and Move to the Dev File Repository.
- 2nd Step - Moved Product file that Created by SOR Import to the QA Server.after passing Unit Test Cases the Product Move to the Prod Repository.
- 3rd Step - if Product Pass the Unit Test Suite which Defined in Dev Server Environment it Moved to the Prod File Repository. Otherwise Product not Move to the Prod File Repository.in Devops Pipeline we can Roll Back the Devops Process...
- 4th Step - Product the Move to the Prod File Repository import to the Production.
*** All the Repository Movements and Product File Exporting and Importing Done by Orchestration Server. Communication Happen through Rest Connections which Establish Between Nodes.
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to mark as discussion and tag as knowledge share***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- DevOps Implementation in Pega 7.3.1 / Where Pega Repository Creating in CI Process?
- How to Configure Multiple Web server Nodes for DevOps 7.3.1 Implementation?
- Devops stucked exporting / moving the file from Pega 7.3.1 Multitenancy
- Custom Repository in Pega 7.3.1
- Integrating with Azure Repository with Pega 7.3.1