DevOps : Deployment Manager - Repository creation
We are trying to understand what is the best approach to create repository to enable CICD.
We have the following environments on premise:
- Dev ( 1 server)
- QA (1server)
- Staging (2 servers)
- Prod (2 servers)
- AES Not prod ( used for DEV/QA/Staging)
- AES Prod ( Prod)
We were thinking to deploy the Orchestrator to the AES Non Prod server.
Is it a good choice or dev server is better?
We are also wondering how and where to create the pega repository to hold Dev Repo and Production Repo.
For us, DEV repo could be on DEV server and production repo on Production servers. Are we right?
Is it possible to point a pega repository to a system that is load balanced? If not, should we put DEV repo on Orchestrator ( AES Non Prod) and Prod Repo on AES Prod ?
Last point, what's happen if the SOR/Pega repository is down?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Deployment Manager- How to use Network Shared Drive in Repository Rule
- Deployment Manager- How to integrate with GitHub as repository
- How to set file data on pyContents of D_pxNewFile for custom repository used in DevOps/Deployment Manager?
- Unable to create repository in candidate systems (i.e in SE or QA) for devops(Deployment manager)
- Devops Pipeline Repository Creation