Determine count of unique rule instances for an application
I need to determine the number of unique rule instances our application contains. Is there a PRPC or database query I can run?
This is for a PRPC 6.2SP2 application that we are intending to upgrade.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Instances count for each file in Pega BIX extract rule
- Failure opening the Rule Instance for any rule in the HRMS application
- [PEGA 7.1.6] Determine Current Requestor Count, Heap Memory Used, and CPU Without DB Transaction
- Operator ID Unauthenticated or not available, Requestor ID No ID available, No such Rule-Application instance
- Unable to authenticate priya: No such Rule-Application instance: AccountO 01.01.01