Deployment REST API still trying to push SQL
We leverage the import REST api to push RAP files from environment to environment via Jenkins. We're having an issue with some database table rule classes as the system is trying to generate the DDL for the view. There is a checkbox to avoid this in designer studio. Is there a parameter to set in the API call to also tell Pega not to try and generate the DDL?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- What can I do with the Deployment Manager REST API?
- Pega Product Composer For HealthCare OOTB REST API Withdrawn/Need to use get Benefits passing claim using OOTB Service REST PegaHC-API
- PegaHC-API Rest Documentation/ Not Pega API in help[Pega PCS-Product Composer for Healthcare]
- Special character converting(£ to?) in Pega Rest API(api • v1 • cases)
- Are there any APIs/REST APIs that are exposed in PDC?