Deployment Manager for Pega 7.2.2 Version for DevOps
Just for POC we are implementing DevOps and We installed Accelerator Pack in 7.2.2 Version in Dev environment. And installed RMF Client’s in Dev and SDB environments.
I have few question
- DO we need Deployment Manager for CI/CD? If so where can we download it (In PDN Deployment Manager is available only for Pega 7.3 Versions)
- In Pega 7.2.2 Version for auto deployments do we need to external repository like JForg?+
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- leverage PEGA 7.2.2 service package of systemmanagement to PEGA 7.1 + version for DEVOPS
- Unable to install Pega DevOps Foundation in SOR / Orchestration server as latest version of this zip file is not present in Deployment Manager zip available in PDN
- Need DevOps Accelerator Pack for Pega 7.2.2
- Can more than one revision can be created at the same time in Revision manager of Pega marketing 7.2.2 on Pega 7.2.2?
- Deployment Manager brainstorming- Devops Pega 7.3.1