Deployment Manager : How to switch to another application
We switched to Deployment Manager 4.5 and we were wondering how to allow switch from deployment manager to another application.
The platform that host deployment manager is also used for Agile studio and for now users have to logoff/log on to go back to agile studio.
We tried to add Developer portal to "PegaDeploymentManager:Administrators" but it fails with the following error :
pxDeploymentManagerStudio is not a Valid Record for use by this Rule.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Error while connecting from Pega Runtime to Robot Manager: robotics/v1/runtimeconfigs
- Difference in 'switch application dropdown' between developer- and decision management portal
- Getting CICDLogHelper error when using deployment manager to deploy application
- How can i deploy Pega AMP application (Buil on ML8 and later) using AMP management center? Where can i get the required url,user id and password information
- Deployment Manager-publish application archives into a repository