Deployment Manager- How to integrate with GitHub as repository
We wish to use GitHub as a repository for CI/CD pipeline in Pega 8.2.1. This option is not present as default, how can we connect to github for the same. Can any one let me know about the APIs and how to integrate the same with the pipeline?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to configure GitHub as a repository for Deployment Manager?
- Can we use GitHub as custom repository for Deployment Manager?
- Deployment Manager- How to use Network Shared Drive in Repository Rule
- DevOps: Deployment Manager- Repository creation
- Deployment Manager- Candidate system was not able to connect to orchestrator