Deployment Manager Email notifications not occuring as part of manually started pipeline deployment
Using the Deployment Manager 4.3.x with Pega Infinity 8.1.3.
I have created a pipeline with guardrail compliance check. I have the level extremely high so the build fails each time.
I have configued the email sender configuration and the "test connectivity" works successfully.
The diagnose pipeline reports successful.
The DMReleaseAdmin has a proper email address defined.
The challenge is that all notifications (build start, build finish, build fail, etc..) are not being received by the DMReleaseAdmin.
Is there anything that I am missing?
What is the best way to troubleshoot this?
Hi @gubbm Thank you for your response.
Additional investigation to your suggestions, it was determined that the following configurations were not setup.
- Stream Service was not running.
- Resolved by starting Stream Service (Decisioning->Infrastructure->Services->Stream.
- Edit the settings to make sure Replication factor value does not exceed the number of nodes available.
- Add Node
- Node classification was incorrect (it was untyped).
- The pyProcessNotification queue processor does not run on an untyped Node classification.
- Changed Node classification to Universal
- By setting, java environment variable, on application server startup, as follows: -DNodeType=Universal
By doing this (as well as suggestions from @gubbm), the emails are being received and the notification gadgets are showing the notifications
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to disable Email notifications for selected scenarios in pega deployment manager?
- Not receiving email notifications from Pega deployment manager
- Starting the DevOps Deployment through Pipeline takes a lot of time during artifact generation
- An error occured while setting up shared memory with the Pega Notification Manager Service in Pega CRSA
- Edit pipeline not visible in deployment manager 3.3 x