Deployment Manager -Diagnose application pipeline
After doing Deployment Manager configuration , checking the Diagnose application pipeline ,getting the issue.
Orchestrator to Development [Candidate system is not accessible] :
Orchestrator to QualityAssurance : [Candidate system is not accessible]
Can you please help me on this.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Deployment Manager 04.03.02- Product Rule does not exists-Diagnose Pipeline.
- Can I use Deployment Manager to manage application pipelines on earlier versions of the Pega Platform?
- Unable to create Pipeline in Deployment Manager as application list is not coming up
- Deployment Manager Email notifications not occuring as part of manually started pipeline deployment
- Pega 7.3.1- Deployment manager- Pipeline issue