Hi team we are imported PegaDevOpsFoundation_4.zip file into our PEGA 8.1 and followed installation steps using Installing Deployment Manager. After imported, I am unable to find out the below mention operators
- The Pega Deployment Manager application.
- The DMReleaseAdmin operator ID, which release managers use to log in to the Pega Deployment Manager application. You must enable this operator ID and specify its password.
- The DMAppAdmin authentication profile. The orchestration server uses this authentication profile to communicate with candidate systems so that it can run tasks in the pipeline. You must update this authentication profile to use the password that you specified for the DMAppAdmin operator ID, which is configured on all the candidate systems.
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Patch Deployment in Deployment Manager
- Deployment Manager Email notifications not occuring as part of manually started pipeline deployment
- Getting CICDLogHelper error when using deployment manager to deploy application
- How can i deploy Pega AMP application (Buil on ML8 and later) using AMP management center? Where can i get the required url,user id and password information
- How to rollback hotfix if it is not deployed through Hotfix Manager