Delegating Data Table
Is there any OOTB way to delegate a data table to a particular access group? I am not finding any option to delegate a Data Type in the Data Type Action button. Otherwise we need a flow action containing a section which comprise of the list and "Add Item" , "Delete Item" to add and delete record from Data Table. We will delegate this flow action to the access group. Does anyone having any other approach if we cannot delete data table in OOTB way?
***Moderator Edit-Vidyaranjan: Updated Platform Capability***
Do you have the pxCanDelegateRules privilege?
Here is a link to the Help file with additional prerequisites for delegating a rule or data type.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to Delegate a rule may be Decision table or Data table
- After upgrade from v7.1.6.to v7.1.8. In V7.1.6 we are able to delegate the data tables to business user. Can we do the same thing in V7.1.8 with local data store?
- How to Delegate a Data Table to SysAdmin Portal?
- Delegating Data table updates to Manager / Administrator
- Pega- 7.2- Customising Delegated Data Table UI