Defining interval for queue processor
In Pega 7.3.1, we had multiple standard agents in our project, which were periodic, running at a specified interval(say 5 seconds). So, after every 5 seconds, agent used to wake up and process all the items present in its queue.
How can this functionality be achieved using queue processor in Pega 8.2.1, now that queue processor is replacing standard agents? The queue processor only has options to process the items either immediately, or delayed.
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to set retry interval's when using Service Request Processor?
- Does the Queue Processor use queue classes?
- Stage Level SLA- Agent process Goal and Deadline at the same time regardless of the defined time intervals
- Basic Payload validation before queue by Service request Processor
- Queue Processor is not able to take the lock on work case