Default search engine
Is Elastic Search a default Search engine in Pega 8 or do we need to perform any configurations to enable Elastic search?
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
Pega 8 uses Elastic search engine and for more information, please have a look on the below link:
To take advantage of Elasticsearch distributed architecture, multiple nodes should be configured to host Elasticsearch index files.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to verify 'Enabling search by third-party search engines' in PEGA 8.1
- Can I use wild cards matching strings in DSS for Pega-Engine • prconfig/alerts/parameterpage/obfuscatekeywords/default
- Ask the Expert- Data Engine- Full Text Search
- OOTB connector for Apache Solr Search engine
- Adv Case Search/Case Search- Calendar Time Default post upgrade to Pega7