Default BIX Criteria - What column of the Work table does system use?
We are using BIX rules in our application and the filter criteria we use is "Use last updated time as start". However, we see a problem at times where some of the cases/work objects are skipped and not extracted to the database tables (Output format is 'Database Schema'). Couple of questions related to this:
- In such a scenario, what column of the work table does Pega use to figure out the cases/work objects that need to be extracted? Is it 'pxUpdateDateTime' or 'pxSaveDateTime' or 'pxCommitDateTime' OR a combination of these 3 columns OR some other column?
- What could be the potential reasons for the cases/work objects being skipped during BIX extraction. I thought it might be the work object lock, however that doesn't seem to be the case. I did a POC by opening a Work object to keep it locked, ran the extract and it did go through fine to the database tables. Any other reasons that you can suggest/know about?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Agile Work Bench Acceptance Criteria- Data Set
- pyLastupdateDate column not updated in PR_EXTRACT_TIME table post BIX extract when "Use last updated time as start" is checked
- prconfig/alerts/parameterpage/allowedkeywords/default DSS. Do we need multiple values as a value to this DSS?what is the delimiter we have to use?
- pyLastupdateDate column not updated post BIX extract when "Use last updated time as start" is checked
- BIX extract not working with "Last Extraction Time" filter Criteria