Is deep linking back to opened case in Pega from emailed notification correspondence with link possible?
Is deep linking back to a case in current step in Pega from a hyperlink sent by emailed notification as automated correspondence possible?
CSR or CSM is not logged on to Pega application.
CSR or CSManager gets notified about specific case situation by automated email correspondence, which contains link.
The link in email - once clicked - shall allow to get back to sending Pega application, shall allow to cross user-log-on process gaining valid session and shall allow opening referenced case in current step from "deep link" for immediate action.
Business Use Case:
Manager is not always logged on and gets alerted by SLA warning with requirement for immediate action.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega Pulse Notification Email Case Link
- Email listener save original email in EML format.I need this as a msg format.Is this possible?
- Different names for a Case Stage in Designer Studio and Case Manager Portal. Is this possible?
- Email with CorrNew- Use without a Utility in a Flow possible?
- Problem with CorrNew- Send email only to a party subset: is it possible?