Declare Index Not working- Deleting data embedded page from WO
We have a WO having an embed pagelist of say ShipmentList. User on the interface can select any one of the ShipmentList item to start editing. For say if we have 2 shipments and If user selects 2nd one first to edit and saves the data, the declare index sometimes deletes the 1st ShipmentList item in WO. We also see the Index table have all the ShipmentList data's.
Any help will be appreciated.
pega version used is 7.31..
user interface is pega mobile (offline app).
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Copy old case data(embedded properties) from BLOB to newly created columns in declare index table
- Embedded Thread-level Declare Page Not Working
- Unable to optimize a property embedded in data- class page that is embedded in a work- class
- Can we expose properties in Data Page using Declare Index?
- Search not working- Re indexing