Declare expression is not firing as expected in grid layout
The R-D-E is not firing as expected ,Below is detailed configuration .
1) Target property is applies to work class (pyWorkPage).
2) Forward chaining (Whenever input changes) and Context behaviour is "Only when top level page is applies to class"
3) Set value is configured with expression =@Utilities.IsInPageListWhen("IsInternalCustomer",.Offer.CustomerList)
(.offer is page mode and customerList is page list mode)
When rule has defined with following condition A and B
A ) Property (.CustomerType) exist has value
Usecase : whenever customer type value contains "internal" (case insensitive) in customer page list then flag(target property) should be set on work page.
it's working fine if try to add/delete the records to grid but not changing the value to existing record.
Please share your inputs if any issue with configuration.
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Declare expression not firing on Repeating Grid (Always editable mode) Pega 7.1.8
- Stop firing declare expression..
- Declare expressions are not getting fired on a embedded page property which is not on clipboard
- How to read a property value without firing its declare expression with change tracking as "whenever used"
- Radio button OnClick event is not firing from grid layout