Declare On Change Not Firing
I have a declare on change created in work class and there are around 17 properties from different pages. Each property is referred as "PageX.PropertyX" where PageX is a data class page.
Few of the pages have different name but same data class. For the last 3-4 properties the Declare On change is not firing consistently. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. Out of last four 2 have same class different page.
PropertyX (which is same across all pages) is being calculated via declare expression.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- we are using a Declare index and when the property is changing declare index is not firing
- Declare On-Change not firing And Re-Validate and Save did not resolve the issue.
- How to read a property value without firing its declare expression with change tracking as "whenever used"
- Declarative rules are not getting fired on Page-Change-Class
- What is the difference between declare on change and declare trigger? At what point of time declare on change will act?