Decision table test case
I had a Decision table with an associated test case (multiple input combinations).
I added two columns in my Decision table, so I wanted to update my test case (multiple input combinations)
But in the test case, the two news columns doesn't appear, so I had to create a new test case to make the two new columns appear. (attachment)
The problem is that I add by hand all old combinations. If I had 1,000 lines in my former multiple input combinations test case, I should have to recreate 1,000 lines by hand ?
There is no solutions to udpate the test case to match with the update of the rule (the add of the two columns) ?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Creating a test case for Decision Table fails with execution error
- Unit Testing Decision Table
- Decision Table Shrinking in the case manager portal when compatibility view settings is checked.
- How to get the rules hit when some automated test case being executed? Can we get this list of rules in any DB table.
- call Decision Table from Another Decision Table?