DEBUGGING: F10 key is always stepping into automations, not over.. Why? How do I fix?
So I have a number of Automations that I call in sequence from a parent automation.. Pressing F10 I expect to step OVER the child automation, as I don't want/need to debug those routines. However Visual Studio steps INTO the automation(s) why? Without setting a million breakpoints, how can I ge the F10 Step over to work properly... It does in C#??
F10 really just means "stop on yellow lines". F11 will go to both yellow and blue execution lines. Unfortunately, there's no way to step over an entire automation. Your suggestion of adding breakpoints after the automations you wish to pass by (and clicking F5) is really the only way to do that.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- While installing prpc software---- Unable to connect to database-- how to fix?
- New Agent in 6.1 to cleare FUA cache, why?
- Pega7 drops the trailing- from the abstract classes, why?
- pzRemoveUnwantedConnectorData and pzIsDeprecatedConnector rule in 7.1.9 are excluding Rule-Connect-SQL, why?
- Raw Connect-SOAP Request XML not printing in logs when execution mode is RunInParallel, why?