Date gets Changed after performing Export to Excel
We are using Pega 7.2.2 and we have a datetime type property which gets changed after performing export to excel (Calling pzRDExportWrapper activity). For e.g the date was put in MM/DD/YYYY format as 12/3/2019 however in excel it appeared as 3-19-2012. Please find attached the word document for more details
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
This is a bug in pega.It has been resolved by hfix-37092.Please raise a SR to get this hfix.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Is there a way to perform column filtering in Report Definitions and Export the filtered data into Excel? I came to know that Export To Excel doesn't retain Temporary filters. But our end users use this very often
- Date Format is showing incorrect format in Excel file on Pega's "Export to Excel"
- How to Export more than 50000 records to excel with minimal performance hit?
- Summary view export2Excel Issue in Date Formatting
- Date format in Export to excel