Date Control Insted of displaying "DD/MM/YYYY" it is displaying as "D/MM/YYYY"
We have a date control property in our application formatted as "DD/MM/YYYY" so when we are picking dates from 1-10 instead of displaying 01/10/2019 it is displaying as 1/10/2019.
Please help me with this requirement.
Thanks in advance.
The available formats would be M/D/YY, M/D/YYYY, MM/DD/YY or MM/DD/YYYY and others as below
If you want to display the date in "DD/MM/YYYY" Format, you would have to choose custom date format and give DD/MM/YYYY. This format would be displayed if field is Read-only. If you want to see this format while the field is editable you have to enable " Display value using read-only formatting".
At run time , after the date is selected when you tab out that field it will display the date in the mentioned format.
Hope this helps in achieving your requirement.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to convert and show the date format (mm/dd/yyyy) of date/datetime property on change of a Calendar control from UI screen?
- Data Format displays as "MM/d/yy". But its formatted as "MM/dd/yyyy"
- How to convert a "dd.mm.yyyy" format string to Date?
- How to change the pyResolvedDateTimeStamp date format to "DD-MM-YYYY" in Report Definition filter condition?
- How to convert a "YYYY-MM-ddThh:mm:ss.sssZ" format string to Date?