Date and Time is shown wrong for a DateTime column in Reports.
I've an column in report supposed to show the DateTime value.
But it is showing the difference of 5:30 hours form what is expected.
E.g: Expected value: 09/10/19 12:30 PM
Value shown: 09/10/19 07:00 AM
I've tried changing the TimeZone from America/New_York to Asia/Calcutta. But didn't worked.
Is there any alternative to resolve this..?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Export to Excel- Date and Time component of a DateTime property to be shown in 2 separate columns
- Dynamically Add columns to reports.
- 7.1.9 @DateTime.TimeDifference returns invalid date time string that can not be assigned to a DateTime property
- Date-Time Calendar Displays System DateTime default
- Date/Time Formats in Time Zone