DataBase table test connectivity unsupported type BLOB or CLOB
I created a database table for my class. There is a blob or clob columns. When I try test connectivity in database table definition, I get this Issues "Class MyClassName is mapped to table MyTableName in database MyDatabaseName, which has column TESTBLOBCOLUMN of unsupported type BLOB"
How can I solve this problem?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- I am using postgres DB.. where I created DataBase: HDFC, Schema: HDFCApplication, Tabel: HDFCApplications, I have created DataBase Rule in pega and done test connectivity... Now I am creating DataBase Table rule with correct DB,Schema,Table name...
- Database Table- Test Connection failure- NonexistentTable exception
- Database Table Test Connection failure- NonexistentTable exception
- Class Abc-Data-Xyz is mapped to external DB table which has column 'image' of unsupported type LONGBLOB
- Mapping CLOB Column from external database using connect SQL