Database Table Test Connection failure - NonexistentTable exception
We are trying to run a stored procedure in the backend. The Database connectivity is working fine, but while trying test connectivity for Database table, an error message (Non Existent table)is shown as attached. Upon analysis, it was identified that the Database table is missing in the backend.
We are trying for possibilities of running the query without creating a new DB table. So please let me know if the stored procedure could be run with the same schema without creating a new database table mapping.
Appreciate the help.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Database Table- Test Connection failure- NonexistentTable exception
- Upgrade from 718 to 731,Database-NonexistentTable error followed by upgrade failure.
- I am using postgres DB.. where I created DataBase: HDFC, Schema: HDFCApplication, Tabel: HDFCApplications, I have created DataBase Rule in pega and done test connectivity... Now I am creating DataBase Table rule with correct DB,Schema,Table name...
- Transaction resume failure- Connect-SQL method(The server failed to resume the transaction. Desc:4700000001)
- Rule upgrade failure- table deadlock