Database Table Not Working
I had set up an SQL Connection and I have run into several problems:
(1) Currently, the Database Rule seems to successfully connect with the JDBC Connection String. However, within the Database Table Rule, the Database rule is called, I leave the Reports Database blank, and I populate the table name. This has worked for me in the past. However, currently, it's simply taking too long and the connection is timing out. Upon clicking "Test Connectivity" Pega doesn't connect. This has worked before, and in the clipboard, it says that SQL connection timed out.
(2) I frequently get an SQL too many open sessions error. Is there a way to force a disconnect between Pega and an SQL database?
(3) On the increasingly rare chance that in fact the SQL database works, I have it in the form of Browsepage.pxResults(1). How do I get these fields from the clipboard into the system of record?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to archive Work Object Table data to another table in the same database
- How to edit and see the PRPC Database tables like pr_other, pr_work
- Fetching work object data from 2 different database tables
- In the database table pc_history_work a field value pyperformactiontime equal "-2147483648"
- to clone a work table in oracle database