"Database save" of Save type in Data Page is not working
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- I have a Data class which is binded to external table. When I try to save an instance in this table for few roles it says "Database-Authorization-NoModifyAccess" error. But for some roles, I able to save an instance. Can somebody help why I am getting thi
- 7.1.7: Work types saved to dedicated tables don't appear in "Create Case(s)" smart shape by default.
- Data type- class warning "Instances of this class save to the pr_other table"
- 7.2 Refresh-Section works for "Report sourced" repeat grid, but doesn't work for "Data page sourced" repeat grid.
- Database save option in savable data page