** Database-LockFailure-LockLost With Obj-Delete-By-Handle method
Getting ** Database-LockFailure-LockLost during commit operation which is happening after perform delete operation using Open-Delete-By-Handle method .
1) Collecting pzInskeys of the work history instances and iterate through them to delete each instance using obj-delete-by-handle.
2) Checked the Lock & Release on Commit for delete operation.
3) After deleting all objects then apply commit method ,but commit is successful for first 30 instances of system_lock after that system is using select query for a record which deleted just before to it and then it's started failing as Database-locklost.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update SR Details***
Upon reviewing the associated Support Request, the resolution was as follows:
Perform the following local-change: Disable the ‘Allow locking’ option for the History class group and re save the Class Definition and Data-Admin-DB-Table definition to avoid the issue.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Database-LockFailure-LockLost LookupList: running LookupList on class Rule-Obj-FieldValuefilter by pyClassName = Rule-Obj-Flow and pyFieldName = pyScreenFlowwith Rule-Obj-List List
- Issue with Exception handling in Obj-open/ open-by-handle method
- Does the Obj-Open-By-Handle method lock an object if it set pxMethodStatus to "Fail"?
- Obj-Open-By-Handle method class not found error
- Force Obj-Open-By-Handle to read from database