Data simulation is not available when opening an existing report
Business Requirement is when the user opens an existing report through Report Browser, report should be opened be in Simulated data mode.
Simulated Data and Actual Data layout is available for the users while creating a new report through Report Browsger. Is there a way to make that layout/feature available when opening an existing report through Report Browser so the users can open existing report in Simulated Data mode as this helps by minimizing the load time of existing report.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update SR Details***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Report Editor Default to Simulated Data?
- Open an existing work object instead of creating new when certain condition is met
- Summarize by count including non existing data on report definition
- Error when open Data Table and Do edit Data
- I have a product rule created in pega 7.1.9, I have added data instances to this product rule. When I go back to open the product rule is get the following error message, what is the cause? pzInsKey of the selected Data Instance: This must be a valid ke