Data Set Type Difference Between Pega 7.3 & Pega 8.3 (Stream - Kinesis)
Upgrading our pega version from 7.3 to 8.3 in our company. In this comprehensive regression test, we noticed something difference. In the old version (pega 7.3) we could select our data set as stream. However, in the 8.3 version, we cannot select a Stream. Instead, we choose to be Kafka and Kinesis. Frankly, we don't know anything about Kinesis. What can we do to get the flow as before and can you learn about Kinesis?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Unable to see records & create views for a Data Type in Pega Infinity (8.1)
- Queries on Data type & Data pages
- Embedding & Linking Data types
- What is the purpose of 'Thread Count' & 'Batch scalability factor' in the Edit Settings of Data Flow configuration screen
- Pega Robotics: Difference between Create Type Extension & Create Component Extension