Data set execution is changing property name in clipboard
I am facing a problem where data set execution is changing property name of the fetched row in clipboard. I have 2 properties one of which is having name of length 30 and the other having 31 chars. When the data set executes, in the fetched page in clipboard, the name of the property having 31 chars as length of name , is being changed to some dummy name for e.g. Property Name "abcderre" is getting changed to "abcde_01L". However the one having 30 chars as length of name is fine.
This is happening for all fields whose length name is more than 30 characters.
As per Pega, the maximum length of name can be 64 chars. Infact when I am using Obj-Browse, for the same record , in clipboard, name is unchanged and coming as per expected.
Can anyone suggest whether there is a constraint when it comes to length of property name for data set?
Thanks, in advance,
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Sorting option sorts on UI but NOT on the Clipboard. Changing the data page to editable resolves this but we cannot set the refresh strategies. Need inputs.
- Bulk upload of data doesn't execute On-Change of the property's value actions
- Set message to clipboard property using data transform
- Call data transform with parameters from activity does not set clipboard property
- Unhandled exception executing JSP:Wrong class for parameterPage:com.pega.pegarules.data.internal.clipboard.ClipboardPageImpl