Data page loaded when "obj-open" a work object
In our application, a property is defined on the work class. This property refers a data page and this data page use a connector REST.
For a business requirement, we need to open a case with "Obj-Open-By-Handle" method to read another property.
When we use this method, the data page is loaded... And we don't want this behavior because the business requirement is to read other property; and the data page execution slows the application because it's a connector.
I think it's not correct behavior because the data page should be loaded only when the referred property is used declaratively.
I have compared this property with the OOTB property ".pyAttachments" which referred the data page "D_AttachmentList". We can observe that this data page is not loaded until the property .pyAttachments is used.
I have attached word document with complete description.
What do you think about this behavior ?
We have created the SR-C72699 about this behavior but this SR is currently closed.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update SR Details***
The problem has been found.
An other property based on a declare expression with forward chaining (when input change) used the property based on the declare page and the connector.
So when we open the object, the declare expression is executed and the connector is called.
We have changed the declare expression to use backward chaining (whenever used) and it's OK because when we open the object, we don't use this property so the connector is not executed.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- In landing page (or work list) Story title should be truncated to 10 characters followed by …(3 dots), if it is more than 10 chars, when opened the work object then entire data should be displayed.
- Getting Error (PegaCA-Work-Interaction)Error loading RULE-DECLARE-PAGES D_INTERACTION #20170118T020414.409 GMT [InteractionId:"I-227"], Reason: ** Unable to load data page D_Interaction. Required parameters: InteractionId. cannot be blank
- Attachments page not getting loaded on opening a work object
- Getting error as "The work object references a different assignment than the current one." when opening the case from WorkList/WorkBasket
- Getting Error Unable to open a case using the given inputs: pxObjClass = "Rule-PegaCA-InteractionDriver", pyClassName = "PegaCA-Work-Interaction", pyPurpose = "" while loading the DataPage D_Interaction_Driver