Data flow not created
Data flows (Batch Process) are created in our dev environment either from agent activity or direct activity execution. Whereas in our QA environment data flows are not created through both the approaches (Agent/activity).
There are no differences in system configuration and DSS in both the environment. We are not able to trace the Dataset.
DataFlow rule on the explicit run, the Batch process is created with auto-generated work object id.
From Activity DataFlow-Execute method is executed successfully but the batch process is not created in the decisioning landing page. (which is working in Dev environment and able to see the batch process DF id in decisoning landing page).
***Edited by Moderator: Pallavi to update platform capability tags***
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update SR Details***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- No of assignments created during data flow execution depends on Number of partitions in source data or Thread count and batch scalability factor?
- Can We create a Flow Rule under the Data Class?
- Failure while creating Data Flow for Strategy Execution
- Best practices for creating cases from a Data Flow
- Cannot create a New Real Time Data Flow in Pega Marketing