Customizing error message in pop up
I have a section that allows users to search for a Work Object "OPQ" by two means :
- either with an autocomplete that will list all OPQ objects matching the workgroup of the user and retrieves the pyID in the field
- or with a search icon using the pyID directly entered by the user
In Both cases, the autocomplete or icon will call a DT during a Refresh-thisSection that will call a Data Page of mode lookup that uses the pyID to open the OPQ-XXX object. We then build the pzinskey of the assignment to open and do a Open Assignment on it.
We currently have a bug on this feature: when we enters something empty or a pyID that does not exist in the database, a pop-up "Empty Assignment Key" occurs.
We would like to customize this message but when I tried to customize pyMessageLabel Empty Assignment Key, it does nothing.
Is it possible and how would you do it ?
***Edited by Moderator: Pallavi to update platform capability tags***
After overriding you might need to reload the portal to get the change reflected.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Changing the case management error message into pop-up message
- Error in course enviroment, pop up error message displays when selecting flow actions
- Pop up error message
- How to pop error messages on login screen
- Case Worker Portal with the pop-up message or Case Manager Portal with no pop-up message, which one?