Customize section displayed by failed Access When rule
We are building an application where we need to deny users to create and open cases where there is a conflict of interest. For this we use an Access When Rule. Functionality is working as expected, however we want to customize the OOTB sections that are displayed when the Access When rule returns false. I have tried to live UI and trace, but somehow I can't find the approriate section to modify. I could use some help in determining where to look. It would also be good if any of you knew how to pass dynamic information to the section (sourced from a data page).
***Moderator Edit-Vidyaranjan: Updated Platform Capability***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Customized GetNextWork rules are not picking when NoAssignmentsAvailable harness is displayed for no assignments in workbasket/worklist
- Getting Error $Is-Present(.version) rule-obj-when not found.When service is called then it throws and error that Failed to find instance XXXX-.$Is-Present(.abc) of type Rule-Obj-When.
- I have a requirement where i need to add a section having two links on a repeat grid. On hover of the lnk a modal dialogue/overlay will appear and it will display some information. I added the section in my repeat grid, but the repeat grid fails to load a
- Some PRRuntimeError in logs caused by com.pega.pegarules.pub.runtime.IndeterminateConditionalException: Trying to evaluate Rule-Access-When conditions < ACCESS WHEN NAME > when there is no page to evaluate them against
- Hi when I click Test Connection button in Class rule form its giving error saying "Failed to find a 'RULE-OBJ-ACTIVITY' with the name 'TESTCLASSCONNECTION' that applies to 'Rule-Obj-Class'; no rules with this name were found in the rulebase"