Customize number of entires in System-User-Recents
We were trying to leverage System-user-recents to build a report for the user. However, the system-user-recents limits the number of entries to only 30. Though the OOTB code has a DSS to take the number of entries from (RUF pzPopulateRecentList), system agents deletes any entries exceeding 30 and this number is hardcoded (Agent activity - pzPurgeExtraRecents ). All the OOTB code is final so I am uncomfortable customizing it. Should there be a hotfix or is it the intended ootb behaviour for performance reasons.
Is there another ootb way to capture user recent actions (one way I can think of is to enable auditing on harness)
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Declare Trigger Not Catching Saves of System-User-Recents
- Unable to delete instances of System-User-Recents
- When user searches for records in the data table in manager portal, system is retrieving and showing only first 500 results irrespective of number of records are present in table.
- Customize Recents to open the recent work object assignments in Perform instead of Review
- Automation that counts in the entire worksheet as the data might be in some "n" number of rows. so it should count only the rows having data.