Customize Dynamic Container's "Close this Tab" option
In our portal we are using Dynamic Container to have the multi tab functionality. Our requirement is that whenever user wants to close any tab (using 'x' mark in the tab) , they should be given some custom messages in modal window. The custom messages should be in a popup (after clicking the 'x' in the tab) and it is different for different work types.
For ex., Case type 1 will be modal dialog with message " The enrollment process is not complete, and your work will not be saved". Case type 2 will have modal dialog with message "rates may change depending on the date the group. Save your work" and so on
Please provide suggestions on how to achieve this.
***Moderator Edit-Vidyaranjan: Updated Platform Capability & Updated SR details***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Disable Dynamic Container's "Close this Tab" option
- I want to close the window and the work item without the "Close Work item" pop up confirmation message, how do I do that?
- How to localize "Close All" action?
- Localize "Close all" action?
- Version 6.3 sp1: How to close multiple dynamic container tabs on close of one tab?