Customer SSO Configuration for Custom (HC) mobile app
I know a lot of applications have SSO enabled and the configuration is straight. However how do we enable SSO for the custom mobile app?
I am on Pega 7.4 and i created the custom mobile app from Channels and Interfaces. In Build tab
I am using the "Use alternate URL" to route the request to customer enterprise SSO URL where user will be logged in and user is being routed back to pega landing page"
Is this how we do enable SSO? i have noticed some mesh links on this topic but were not much help full. User is not willing to use the pega login screen and we must use the SSO login screen.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Is there any way to configure Push notification for Custom Mobile App without using Google Cloud Messaging (GCM) services?
- Mobile App(Android)-- Custom mobile App
- Android custom mobile app showing “Application Installation failed” message after sometime of launching mobile app
- How can I use a single operator ID from Mobile app and for SSO?
- Issues with OperatorID System page in mobile HC App with SSO