Custom java implementation
We have a need to create a custom java class, compile it and use it in a java step within an activity.
I am thinking to import the dependent jar file(referenced by the java implementation) using the import wizard and then use RUF for achieving this. Do you have any other thoughts or inference? Do we have any samples for such implementations in the past that we shall take advantage of?
***Moderator Edit-Vidyaranjan: Updated Platform Capability***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Java package cant be resolved getting "com.atl cannot be resolved to a type" errorI am trying to use my custom made java code in prpc
- "Ignoring excess content in directive" error when implementing custom HTML and JS in a section
- Re-implementing tear-off in Customer Service (CS)
- New Application wizard not able to create implementation layer on Existing customer built framework
- I have a requirement in which user can select only future dates not present and past dates.Can anyone help me to implement this.I have used edit validate rule but dont know how to customize its error message?