Custom fields in Search option in manager portal
As per the requirement, we are trying to customize the Simple Search by including the customized fields and displaying them in the search results. We saved as 'pysearchResultsWork' activity, Report Definition 'pyWorkSearch, D_pyWorkSearch, D_pyWorkSearchPreferences in our ruleset. We are facing two issues.
(i)if we try to open the recently created instance using case id in search,it shows no result.
(ii)In "pySearchWrapper" activity, after executing the Report Definition 'pyWorkSearch', the results stored in the page 'pysearchResultsWork' does not include the properties 'ClientName' and 'RequestType' though these properties are exposed.
I also attached the screenshot of my issue.Kindly reply if you gone through this issue.
Faster reply will be appreciated!!
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to move from Pega Academy to Pega Support Community; update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Customizing Search and Display table from Case Manager Portal
- How to Customize the Search Filters in Case Manager Portal?
- We are using Case Worker and Case Manger portals in our application. This comes in with OOTB quick search towards rop right corner. Would like to know if we can modify or customize it to search work objects created by the name provided there. Thanks,Amol.
- Autocomplete 'set value' option under search results are not populating when pasted/typed valid value in Autocomplete field
- Pega Developer Portal, search not showing filter options