Custom control is not rendering pzActionSetAttributes
When including a custom button control in a section, calling the fragment "pzActionSetAttributes", to apply the "data-click" event and call customs actions, it works on parent case, but doesn't work on a grandchild case, using the same control. The "data-click" event is not rendered on HTML code.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update SR Details; update platform capability tags***
If the button rendered correctly in one place, it should ideally render everywhere.
The button control has an ID, can you make sure that the problem is not because of the repeated ID attribute?
Change the action applicability from 'editable' to 'both' on the actions tab of the control
<edited by moderator to update content>
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Timeline Control doesn't render
- UI Form- Control to render the raw HTML
- Unable to render auto generated control using Pega: include JSP tag
- Which OOTB Controls can replace custom controls StatusWork, SmartPrompt
- pxDateTime Control- Custom Date format- is it possible pass the values dynamically using parameters or clipboard property to Custom Format?