Custom control editable or read-only
I'm creating a custom control for input fields and I need to know if the field is read-only or editable. How do I do this with JSP tags or in Java?
The JSP when tag documentation says to use the following but I get an error when trying to save the rule.
<pega:when test="$THIS:isModifiable" >
The error I get when trying to save is:
content of stream definition—
when tag: :isModifiable is not recognized as a valid method of a ClipboardProperty
I went back and retested with the mode-input tag and it is working. I must have done something wrong before. Thanks for the help!
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Editable field displays as Read-only field when defer load is checked
- Show Screens in Read-only and Editable based on access role
- Rich text box control formatting issue when read-only
- Property value removed when "Show validation messages in read-only mode" is checked on Control
- How to apply CSS formatting to the read-only text in an autocomplete control